Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

March 28, 2013

Citrus Cole Slaw



I used to hate cole slaw when I was younger. But it's one of those things I've grown to love....if it's done right. I will not eat the store bought stuff. But when it's from a good restaurant or even better home made, I'm all in. The funny thing is that it's made with store bought dressing. But it just tastes fresher. Yum.

I love the added lime zest & juice. It's a slaw with lime...I almost named it "slime," but decided that doesn't sound so appetizing. Here's looking to BBQ season! Enjoy.

{CITRUS COLE SLAW}
1 (16 oz) pkg pre-shredded cole slaw mix
1 lime
1/2 c. prepared cole slaw dressing (found by the salad dressings)


Mix cole slaw mix, lime zest, lime juice and cole slaw dressing and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes before serving. 
Pin It!

No comments: