Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

January 12, 2012

Quick & Easy Parmesan Cheese Knots



I love BREAD. And I love fresh hot bread out of the oven. But usually by the time I think of what we're having for dinner, I should have started making the bread hours before. So, when I tried this recipe I was excited! QUICK and easy rolls. And don't be fooled by the fact that you're using biscuits (because honestly, I'm not a fan of biscuits usually), these really taste like rolls.

Enjoy!

{QUICK & EASY PARMESAN CHEESE KNOTS}

1 (12-oz.) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1/4 c. oil ( I used Olive oil)
3 T. Parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried parsley flakes

Roll each biscuit into a 12-in. rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under. Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.

In a large bowl, combine oil, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, and parsley; brush the warm knots with the mixture. 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Megs said...

these look soooo good. I'll definitely have to try them!