Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

January 26, 2012

Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Cups


I love these little things! You can't go wrong with cheese & Ranch dressing. Plus, I really believe this is why my little boy loves broccoli so much. They make it fun for kiddos to eat their veggies. Just remember to stop "taste-testing" the mixture once you put the raw egg in!

Enjoy!

{CHEESY BROCCOLI & RICE CUPS}
1 c. Minute White Rice, uncooked
1 c. chicken broth
1 1/2 c. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
2/3 c. shredded cheese (of your choice)
1/4 c. Ranch dressing
2 eggs, lightly beaten

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare rice as directed on package, substituting chicken broth for the water. Place cooked rice in large mixing bowl; cool slightly. Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. Spoon mixture evenly into 8 greased muffin cups. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Pin It!

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

My kiddo's would LOVE these and they sound totally easy! I just may make the tonight.

AnickH said...

My fam would like these too!!! and they don't seem to hard