Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

August 31, 2011

Sunshine Pancakes

Today is a special day that needed a special breakfast. {happy birthday to my wee one}

This recipe came from my cute cousin, Melissa. She is QUITE the cook. Remember the life-saving mint brownies? Same girl. 

These are really good and DIFFERENT. They have orange juice in them which gives them a taste of citrus and turns the pancakes a happy little orange. So, we renamed them to Sunshine Pancakes. They taste like something you'd get a quaint little diner.


What a great way to start a great day! Thanks My-Lisa.

Enjoy!


{SUNSHINE PANCAKES}
1 1/2 c. milk
2 eggs
1/4 c. butter, melted
1/4 c. orange juice
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 c. flour
1/4 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. salt
4 tsp. baking powder

Put all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl in order listed (make sure the baking powder is on top!) and mix just until blended and not lumpy anymore. After its mixed it will bubble up a bit--don't mix it any more. Gently scoop batter by 1/3 cup-full on griddle and bake. Makes about 12 pancakes.

Pin It!

1 comment:

melissa said...

So glad you liked them!! Happy birthday, little guy.