Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

August 5, 2011

Chicken Ceasar Pasta Salad


This is in honor of one of my very favorite people. My sister-in-law, Amy. I love her to pieces and today is her birthday. She started dating my brother when I was 12. They're high school sweethearts. So, I've had in my life for a very long time! She is the "big sister" that has given me dating, marriage and motherhood advice. And now we're both survivors of colicky babies...which has to be one of the hardest things we've done. I only wish she had her colicky babe first, because she found some awesome tricks!

Anyway, this is one of her favorite meals and I love it too! She makes one killer spaghetti and brownie too. Maybe I could get her to share those with us someday!

And really, this is just more of an idea, than with real measurements, because it depends on how much you're making. But I'll try to estimate here.
Enjoy!

Oh, and Happy Birthday Mamie!


{CHICKEN CEASAR PASTA SALAD}
1 head Romaine heart, chopped
1/2 lb. cooked tube pasta (we like whole wheat)
1 lb. chicken, cooked & shredded
1/3 c. Parmesan cheese, shredded
Croutons
Ceasar Salad Dressing

Mix lettuce, pasta, chicken, and cheese together. Just before serving add croutons and salad dressing.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Sammy Boy said...

Wow - I am honored! Thanks for the birthday wishes. This salad really is that good. Alexandra requested it for her birthday dinner. Maybe if you are really nice I will share the spaghetti and brownie recipes. Love to you!