Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

July 25, 2011

BBQ Baked Beans


This is a very traditional thing in my husband's family for BBQ's. Mine...not so much. But I'm trying to change that fact. I introduced this recipe at our last family BBQ and I think it was a hit! I always appreciate when I take an empty dish back home from a gathering. 

So, I'm not a BBQ Baked Beans expert, but I think these are pretty darn tasty. When my sister-in-law makes them she usually splits the batch in two different dishes, one with pineapple and one without. 
Either way, it really is a great addition to the Barbeque. Enjoy!

{BBQ BAKED BEANS}
3 cans pork & beans
5 slices bacon, diced
2 medium onions, finely chopped
1 large green pepper, finely chopped
1 T. worcestershire sauce
1 T. molasses
1 tsp. prepared mustard
1 c. catsup
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 can chunk pineapple

Fry bacon, remove and set aside. Saute onion and green pepper in the drippings from the bacon until tender. Combine all ingredients and place in casserole dish. Bake at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

Pin It!

No comments: