Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

May 2, 2011

Frito Veggie Salad


Love this! It's so fresh with the veggies,  yet so crunchy and yummy with the chili flavored fritos. It's a GREAT addition to a BBQ get together....which I am anxiously awaiting! I can feel Summer right around the corner and couldn't get here soon enough! 

Enjoy!


{FRITO VEGGIE SALAD}
1 green pepper, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 1/2 c. frozen corn, thawed and drained
1/2 c. green onions, chopped (about 4 onions)
1/2 bag chili-flavored Fritos
2-3 T. mayonnaise (add to taste)

Combine all of your vegetables in a large bowl. Just before serving add Fritos and toss with mayo. 

Pin It!

2 comments:

Lizi Bates said...

Made this for lunch today, simply delicious! Thanks for the easy recipe ideas :)

Go Away Im Crabby said...

Inteeresting thoughts