Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

April 13, 2011

Ranch Cheeseball


I have this friend. She's amazing. You know those type of people that you just wish you could be more like? Yep, she's one of those. She posted this to her yummy blog a few months ago. It looked awesome. Oh, and it is! I finally tried it and it has been a huge success. I think I've made it 3 times in the past month. 


People think it's tasty.

It's super simple to put together.

And it's much MUCH cheaper than other cheeseballs which usually call for numerous types of cheeses.

Try it, you won't be sorry. Enjoy! 

And a big thanks to MaryAnn.

{RANCH CHEESEBALL}
click here for a printable version of this recipe
2 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 pkg. dry Ranch dressing mix
2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded and divided

Blend with hand mixer: softened cream cheese, Ranch dressing mix and 1 cup of cheddar cheese until mixed together. Pour remaining cheddar cheese onto a plate.  Form cream cheese mixture into a ball with your hands (yes this gets a little messy). Roll ball in the remaining cheddar cheese, making sure the whole ball is covered.  Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with crackers.
Pin It!

No comments: