Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

April 25, 2011

Cheddar and Chive Mashed Potatoes


Whoa. Extreme make-over to mashed potatoes. This is DEFINITELY my new way of making mashed potatoes. And I really liked it with the Apple & Pear Topped Chicken. Divine!


As I was dishing up my third serving of these potatoes, I wondered why in the world I hadn't made potatoes like this before. It seemed so obvious! And it is oh so delicious! It would be magnificent with some crumbled bacon in it. Wow.


Enjoy!


{CHEDDAR AND CHIVE MASHED POTATOES}
4 med. russet potatoes, peeled or not peeled to your liking
1 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded (I really like my cheese!)
1/4 c. butter
1/4 c. milk
1/4 c. sour cream
4 green onions, chopped
Salt & Pepper

Roughly chop potatoes and place in a large stockpot. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Cook until tender (about 15 minutes). Drain water and mix in remaining ingredients. Add more sour cream or milk until you reach your desired consistency. Serve warm.

Pin It!

No comments: