Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

April 28, 2011

Broiled Salmon with Apricot Glaze


You're saying, "Fish? She actually posted FISH?!" 

Yes. Yes I did. And you know why? Because a year ago we went on an Alaskan Cruise (thanks Mom & Dad), and my husband caught this sucker. It's been sitting in our freezer ever since. Being a western girl, I haven't had much experience with fish because we don't really have access to the fresh variety. So...fish sticks anyone? Just kidding.

On a really funny side-note, my brother was telling me that his sweet, adorable, daughters didn't believe him when he told them fish-sticks were made of fish. All this time, they thought they were chicken. Hilarious! I love that family.

But this was really good! On the sweet side, just like I like it. Enjoy!


{BROILED SALMON WITH APRICOT GLAZE}
1/2 c. apricot jam
1 T. Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/8 tsp. ground ginger
4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
Cooking spray

Preheat broiler. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Place fish on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Brush half of marinade over fish; broil 6 minutes. Brush fish with remaining marinade; broil for 2 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Pin It!

No comments: