Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

October 8, 2010

Peanut Noodle Salad


Well, it's official. This is my new favorite pasta dish. Why am I so obsessed with peanut butter lately? This is such a healthy, easy, DELICIOUS meal. The fresh veggies are so refreshing. You're going to LOVE this for sure. Enjoy!!


{PEANUT NOODLE SALAD}
8-oz. uncooked whole wheat linguine, broken in half
2 c. fresh broccoli florets
1 c. julienne, cut carrots (you can get a pre-cut bag)
1 medium bell pepper, cut into bite size pieces
2 T. water
2 tsp. canola oil
1/4 c. peanut butter
2 T. rice vinegar or white vinegar
2 T. soy sauce
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/8 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
1 tsp. sugar 
3 medium green onion, chopped
3 T. fresh cilantro, chopped


Cook linguine as directed on package, adding broccoli, carrots and bell pepper during last minute of cooking; drain pasta and vegetables. Rinse with cold water until pasta and vegetables are cool; drain.

In small bowl, gradually beat water and oil into peanut butter with wire whisk until smooth. Beat in vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, ground red pepper, and sugar.  

In large serving bowl, stir together pasta mixture, peanut sauce, onions and cilantro until well mixed.

source: www.bettycrocker.com


Pin It!

No comments: