Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

September 10, 2010

Sweet and Sour Chicken Pizza


Yep. You heard me right. We've been eating this for a few years now, so it doesn't sound strange to me anymore. But when I mention it to other people, they are a bit surprised at first. But if you like BBQ chicken pizza, you're going to like this too. I promise.

This is a hybrid pizza. We've combined some our our FAVORITE recipes into one amazing pizza. Yum! The sauce recipe is here. And the pizza dough recipe is here.

And the pizza is in my belly, nice, fat and happy. You really should be feeling the same way. Enjoy!






{SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN PIZZA}
1/2 lb. chicken, cooked and shredded
1 (4-oz) can olives, sliced
1 small green pepper, diced
1/2 red onion, diced
2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded

Prepare dough according to recipe directions. Spread sweet and sour sauce over all dough. Arrange chicken and veggies over all. Top with cheese. Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes.


Pin It!

No comments: