Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

August 12, 2010

Hot Dog Garlic Bread

Are you laughing? Because, I was when I made these the other night, with the Classic Chicken Cacciatore. I was craving bread with that dish, but I didn't want to go to the trouble of making anything from scratch. Yes, it's true, I have nights when I don't want to cook. Imagine that. (I'll admit that there are even some nights when I let my husband make "shanghai" which is a form of top ramen)

I digress. We always-always have extra hot dog buns after I buy them for my toddler son. He just prefers the dog without the bun. The poor little extra buns usually get tossed after they sit on our counter for days. 

Not so anymore. I made these and we were actually negotiating over who got the last one. I believe my husband actually said, "I hope we always have extra hot dog buns."

Me too, darlin'. Me too. Enjoy!

{HOT DOG GARLIC BREAD}

Hot dog buns (however many your heart desires, we had 3.5)
1/4 c. margarine, softened
2 T. mayo
1 green onion, sliced
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 c. Monterrey Jack cheese, grated (or your favorite kind)
Parmesan cheese, grated

Beat margarine, mayo, green onions, garlic salt, and cheese together. Spread on hot dog bun halves. Broil for about 3-5 minutes, or until lightly browned and cheese is bubbling.


Pin It!

No comments: