Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

August 13, 2010

Honey Lime Fruit Salad

Another big HIT! Everyone loved this salad. I got it from one of my favorite food blogs. It's always so hard to find a fruit salad that's unique. This one is a cinch. And you've heard me say that anything with lime in it, I'm a sucker for! Maybe I should change the name of my blog to "Lovin' Lime."

Cause that's what I'm busy doing.

Enjoy!

{HONEY LIME FRUIT SALAD}

1 (20-oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained well
1 can mandarin oranges, drained well
2-3 ripe kiwi, peeled and sliced into thick half moons
1 c. green grapes, halved
1 c. strawberries, quartered
Zest from one lime
Juice from half of zested lime
2 T. honey
1 tsp. poppy seeds

Combine the fruit in a medium-large serving bowl. In a small bowl, mix together the lime zest, lime juice, honey, and poppy seeds and gently toss. Drizzle the dressing over the fruit and gently mix until the fruit is evenly coated. Serves 4.

Pin It!

No comments: