Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

August 30, 2010

Creamy Zucchini Casserole


Before I met my husband, I thought the only thing you could use zucchini for was zucchini bread. True story. Oh wait, and maybe just steamed with salt and pepper. But this recipe is DELISH! It's truly a comfort-style casserole dish. It does take a little bit of prep time, but it tastes wonderful! Plus, it's another wonderful way to use up the zucchini growing all throughout your garden. I say, "your" garden because our TWO zucchini plants mysteriously died after giving us 3 zucchinis. What's that about?

Enjoy!

{CREAMY ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE}
6 c. sliced zucchini
¼ c. onion
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c. sour cream
1 c. carrots, shredded
1 (8-oz) pkg. of Stove Top stuffing
1 ¼ c. water
1 cube butter

Fry zucchini and onion for 5-8 minutes. Prepare stuffing according to package. Mix the cream of  chicken, sour cream, carrots, and stuffing. Spread half of the creamy mixture in bottom of baking dish. Mix the zucchini with the remaining mixture and put on top. Cook at 350° for 30 minutes. 


Pin It!

1 comment:

Bobby C said...

Hi thanks foor posting this