Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

August 31, 2010

Broccoli Cheese Appetizer


My son Loooves broccoli. It's so funny. I mean it's right up there with fruit snacks and dum-dums. I'm not going to tell him it's actually good for him. So, recently I've been trying to find recipes that have "brotly" in it, as he would say. And this recipe is in honor of him today. {he's two today!!}

This is one of the easiest and yummiest appetizers. But, I have to say, make sure you cook it until it's bubbling. I pulled it out a bit early because I was being impatient. Hey, you would be too if you knew what was coming! Enjoy.

{BROCCOLI CHEESE APPETIZER}
Click here to print this recipe 

1 pkg. (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 c. sour cream
1 envelope dry Italian Dressing Mix
1 pkg. (10-oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, well drained
1 pkg. (8-oz.) KRAFT shredded cheddar cheese, divided

Heat oven to 350°. Beat cream cheese, sour cream and dressing mix with mixer until blended. Add broccoli and 1-1/2 cups Cheddar cheese; mix well. Spread into 9-inch pie plate. Bake 20 min. Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese; bake 5 minutes or until melted. Serve with crackers.

Pin It!

No comments: