Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

August 27, 2010

BLT Wraps


I'm mad at these wraps. 

I almost lost a digit while cutting the dang tomatoes. I blamed my husband at the time, saying he "chose the wrong knife." But, I can humble myself now to say that I should have known better. I guess it's a miracle I haven't had an accident before now. I insisted on getting the sharpest knives possible, last Christmas. I love them...but I also love having 10 fingers. 

With that said, these wraps still tasted great. Thanks to the hubs for picking up my slack, and also for forgiving my dramatics. I think once my thumb heals, I might try this again! Until then, why don't YOU enjoy them. And practice safe tomato slicing!

Hmphh.

{BLT WRAPS}
1/2 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped into bite-size pieces (carefully!)
1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
2-3 green onions, sliced
Soft flour tortillas, or wraps

Dressing:
1 tsp. sugar 
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
¼ c. mayonnaise
¼ c. salad dressing (miracle whip)
Mix dressing ingredients together. Toss with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and onions. Fill tortillas/wraps with salad. Serve immediately. Enjoy!


Pin It!

No comments: