Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

August 19, 2010

The BEST Ham Fried Rice

Sigh. 

This is one of my all-time favorite recipes. It's SO-so simple. And it's just perfect. Perfect. You'll love it. I like to serve it with sweet and sour chicken. You'll just have to wait for the recipe for that one another day. It's amazing. You'll never need take-out again.

My little "cheater shortcut" for this? I use lunch meat for the ham. Yep, I do. I always have it on hand and it's just too easy. I cut it into little pieces and it works perfectly. Trust me.

Your kids will undoubtedly love this rice. Well, unless they're weird. Seriously. Enjoy!

{HAM FRIED RICE}

2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 ½ tsp. oil
¾ c. diced ham
¾ c. peas
¾ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. ground ginger
Dash Pepper
1/4 tsp. chili powder
1 ½ tsp. soy sauce

In a small skillet, cook and stir eggs in oil over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Remove and set aside. In same skillet, cook the rice, ham, garlic powder, ginger, pepper and chili powder until heated through. Stir in soy sauce and reserved eggs. 


Pin It!

No comments: