Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

August 6, 2010

Banana Oatmeal Muffins


Did I mention that I really like muffins? Especially the home-made variety? Yep, I do. These are really good, especially right out of the oven. 

My proof of this? It was that my almost 2-year-old kept saying, "Mmmm gud" after every bite. It absolutely made my day. We ate about half and then I froze the other half to be able to enjoy for weeks! Because, let's be honest, I'm not a morning person and gourmet breakfasts don't really happen around here.

Enjoy!

{BANANA OATMEAL MUFFINS}

1 c. rolled oats
1 c. boiling water
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 eggs, beaten
1 c. sugar
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 c. milk
3 c. flour
2 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon

Place oats in a medium bowl and poor the boiling water over all. Set aside. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, mix eggs, sugar, oil, milk and bananas. Stir in oats. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add to banana mixture. Pour into muffin tins with paper liners. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.



Pin It!

No comments: