Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

July 6, 2010

Zesty Pasta Salad


After 4 holiday days of gorging ourselves sick, we really needed something light on our stomachs and easy on our efforts.

ONE of our favorite lunch places has a delicious house pasta salad. We were craving the salad, but not the bill. So, we decided to imitate it and I think we did a great job, if I do say so myself.

And it turns out it was SUPER easy to do. So easy, in fact, I ALMOST didn't take a picture to post. But, then I changed my mind, because everyone needs quick and easy recipes. And this one is probably at the top of the "quick and easy list." So, enjoy!

{ZESTY PASTA SALAD}

1/2 lb fettuccine pasta
4-oz feta cheese, crumbled (I think I did one with sun-dried tomatoes)
2 roma tomatoes, chopped
1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
Italian salad dressing
Salt and Pepper to taste

Cook pasta according to package directions. Keep it al dente, we don't like mushy pasta around here. Rinse the pasta in cold water and put in a large salad bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix with Salad dressing to taste. This keeps well the next day too.


Pin It!

No comments: