Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

July 21, 2010

Dad's Best Pancakes


My husband is so lucky! His dad used to wake up every weekend to make THESE pancakes. They are the best pancakes, I've ever had. And my husband actually had the mind to say he "didn't like pancakes," because he ate them every weekend. Well, we just had them the other morning and since it had been a few years, he said, "Wow, I think I really DO like pancakes. These are really good." 

Um, yea! Hello? I think my husband might be carrying on the tradition and will start making these for us every weekend. I'm not complaining. Enjoy!

*My sister-in-law likes to put fresh blueberries in the batter. Now, that sounds delicious!

{DAD'S BEST PANCAKES}
3 eggs, beaten
2 ¼ c. buttermilk
2 c. flour, maybe a little less
1 tsp. soda
2 tsp. baking powder
¾ tsp. salt
¼ c. oil

Hand mix just enough to combine ingredients. Cook on 350° griddle, spread out batter for each pancake. Don’t overcook.

Pin It!

No comments: