Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

July 22, 2010

Aloha Island Salad


Wow, I've been doing a lot of copy-cat recipes lately. Like this one and this one. But there's a reason for that...they're good!

This is just like a salad you'd find at Rumbi, which I LOVE! We had this on one of those nights when we just needed something healthy and light. It was just what we were looking for. So much in fact, we ate it two nights in a row.

Watch out though, this makes a lot of dressing. Enjoy!

{ALOHA ISLAND SALAD}
Salad:
Tender Salad mix (or your favorite lettuce mix)
Feta cheese, crumbled
Tomatoes, diced
Tortilla chips, broken
Chicken breast, cooked & shredded

Dressing:
1/4 c. Dijon mustard
1 T. fresh lime juice
2 tsp. chili paste
1 tsp. crushed red pepper
3/4 c. mayo
2 c. sesame oil (I realize this is a lot!)
1/2 c. rice wine vinegar
1/2 c. soy sauce
1/2 c. white sugar
2 T. minced garlic
1 T. minced ginger


Pin It!

No comments: