Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

June 16, 2010

Most Delicious Parmesan Breadsticks

The first time I made these, I just wanted bread, but I didn't have enough time. So I looked through my cookbooks to find the fastest option for some kind of bread. When I pulled them out of the oven, I realized I had just stumbled upon the most delicious breadstick recipe. We love this recipe! I made again it last weekend. Later that night we had friends over, and I put the leftovers out to snack on. Everyone kept commenting how they were so delicious and they couldn't stop eating them. So, I know we're not alone! Enjoy!

{MOST DELICIOUS PARMESAN BREADSTICKS}

Activate Yeast:
1 1/2 c. warm water
1 T. yeast
1 tsp. sugar

Set aside.

Combine:
1 T. sugar
1 tsp. salt
3 1/2 c. flour

Topping:
1/2 c. butter
Garlic salt
Parmesan cheese

Mix yeast with dry ingredients. Mix well and let rise for 15 minutes. Melt butter in large sheet pan in the oven. Roll out dough to the size of the pan. Put dough in pan, on the melted butter. Flip  over so that both sides are smothered in the butter. Sprinkle one side with garlic salt and cheese. use pizza cutter to cut. Let rise again for about 15 minutes to an hour. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.


Pin It!

No comments: