Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

June 29, 2010

Garden Fresh Breakfast Casserole


Let's be honest, my favorite breakfasts are things like Stuffed French Toast, which are loaded with sugar and end up putting me in a sugar coma an hour later. But they just taste so good! 

With that said, this FRESH breakfast was so delicious and I felt great afterward! Plus, it's one of those nice recipes that lets you put it together the night before and then you get to just throw it in the oven the next morning. I realize you about need to buy your own chicken in order to fund the egg portion of this recipe. But this makes a TON! So, if you are making it for a small family, consider cutting it in half.

Enjoy!

{GARDEN FRESH BREAKFAST CASSEROLE}

1 c. buttermilk
1/2 c. onion, chopped very finely
1 1/2 c. Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
1 c. cottage cheese
1 c. fresh spinach, chopped
1 c. tomatoes, chopped
1/2 c. butter, melted
18 eggs, beaten

Mix all ingredients together, pour into a greased 9x13 baking pan. Cover; refrigerate overnight. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Serves 8-10.


Pin It!

No comments: