Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

May 21, 2010

Swedish Almond Cake

This is perhaps one of the quickest treats you will ever make, but it's also very presentable. Simple is elegance, right? The almond flavoring is so delicious. This is one that I get requests for quite frequently.  Try it out. It's a perfect treat while you relax this weekend. And that's precisely what I'm about to do. Enjoy!

SWEDISH ALMOND CAKE
1 c. sugar
1 c. flour
2 eggs, beaten
1 ½ tsp. almond extract
½ c. butter, melted

Blend, like brownies, not too much. Put in greased & floured pie pan or an 8x8 pan. Sprinkle with sliced almonds. Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Pin It!

1 comment:

melissa said...

This was delicious! It's sweet without being too sweet--rather reminds me of shortbread in that respect. Thanks for sharing!