Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

May 26, 2010

Lemon Walnut Cookies


This is my "Uh oh, people are coming and I need a fast cookie" recipe. It comes together so fast, because the base is a lemon cake mix. You add a few things in and "ta-DA!"  fresh cookies. I came up with this "Aly original" recipe when my brother flew in from out of town and we planned an impromptu party. They were a hit! And now I use them every time I'm in a time crunch, or when my husband gets a short-notice cookie-craving.
 
Oh did I mention they're delicious? Yes, because they are. Enjoy!


LEMON WALNUT COOKIES

Cookies:
1 box Lemon Cake Mix
1 egg
½ c. butter
¾ c. walnuts, chopped
½ c. shredded coconut
Lemon Glaze:
2 T. butter, room temp
2 tsp. lemon juice
1 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. hot water
½ tsp. vanilla
Mix all ingredients together until cookie-dough consistency. Bake 350° for 8 minutes. Top with Lemon Glaze.


Pin It!

No comments: