Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

May 17, 2010

Corn & Black Bean Dip

Today is a momentous day. Okay, maybe not that momentous, but I'm still pretty excited. This is the first appetizer to be added to the blog. It's taken me a while, but I just haven't been to very many parties lately. Come to think of it, why haven't we been invited to very many parties lately? Hmm.

In any case, this is an awesome recipe. People always ask for the recipe when I take it to get-togethers. And when I make it at home, it usually disappears in a matter of minutes. Very very yummy! So yummy in fact, I just planted my own cilantro this weekend to make it EVEN easier to make this dip when the cravings hit.

Enjoy!

{CORN & BLACK BEAN DIP}
2/3 c. sour cream
½ c. cilantro, chopped
1 tsp. ground cumin
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
1 (15-oz.) can corn, drained and rinsed
1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
Juice & zest of 1 lime
Salt & pepper to taste
Tortilla chips

In a bowl combine the sour cream, cilantro, cumin, cayenne pepper, and lime. Stir in corn & black beans. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with tortilla chips.


Pin It!

2 comments:

Tim and Mandy said...

This is Tim's favorite! Love it Love it!

WendyLynders said...

I had to make this one of the dishes that I took to our block party for the 4th of July. It was a hit for sure. Thanks for the recipe. I am also adding a link as I posted it, and this site to my blog. Have a perfect day and be blessed.