Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

May 1, 2010

Chicken & Stuffing Casserole

This was one of those down home comforting casseroles. And it was so easy! It was perfect for the cold, rainy weather we've been having. Enjoy!

CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE

1 pkg (6-oz) Stove Top Stuffing mix
2 c. chopped cooked chicken (or turkey)
2 c. broccoli florets
1 can cream of chicken soup
3/4 c. milk
1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
Salt and Pepper to taste

Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions and set aside. Mix chicken and broccoli in a 9x13 baking dish. Combine soup, milk, cheese, and salt and pepper; pour over chicken mixture. Top with prepared stuffing. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or heated through and bubbling.

Pin It!

No comments: