Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

September 21, 2010

Zucchini Bread

Nothing like warm zucchini bread right out of the oven! Oh my. I craved this ALL the time after my son was born and I'd be up in the middle of the night.

3 c. flour, sifted
1 T. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
3 eggs, beaten
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar, packed
1 c. oil
1 T. vanilla
2 c. zucchini, peeled and grated
1/2 c. nuts, chopped

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In medium bowl, sift together flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside. In large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, brown sugar, oil and vanilla. Stir in sifted ingredients. Blend in grated zucchini and nuts. Pour into 2 greased and lightly floured loaf pans. Bake for 1 hour.

Click here for a printable version of this recipe.
Pin It!

No comments: