Thanks for stopping by.
Some Kind of Delicious is a place for people who love food, just as much as I do. Here I'll share my all-time favorite recipes as well as NEW delicious recipes I find as I go along.You'll also find some delicious products and free printable products. If you have a recipe or product you'd like me to review or feature, drop me a note. I'm always listening. Enjoy!

April 15, 2010

Sloppy Joe's - Mama's style

Sloppy Joe's. A wonderful excuse to eat messy. My mom is a professional at these little puppies. It's tradition to have them every Halloween before we head out trick or treating. I never knew how easy they were until yesterday! So easy in fact, we're having them again tonight. I think what really made them scrumptious was the home made buns

SLOPpY jOeS

3 lbs. ground hamburger
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cans Chicken Gumbo soup (this is the kicker, you can't find this soup everywhere anymore, but it's worth the search. And when you find it, stock up!)
32 oz. catsup
1 tsp. chili powder (more if you want a little kick!)
Salt and Pepper to taste

Brown the hamburger with the onion. Stir in the soup, catsup, and seasonings. Warm through.

Click here for a printable version of this recipe.
Pin It!

No comments: